Friday, 4 March 2016

Only if you could...

Only if you could talk to me
About the world in frames
For the some I have travelled
And you have been with me
Under the shadows and scorching heat
Into the rain and crushing the snow crisp

Only if you could talk to me
About gazing the sea under shade of tree
While I soaked my feet on the sand beneath
And you lay lazily next to me

Only if you could talk to me
About running in the grasses of land
Across the country road side
While traveling east

Only if you could talk to me
About nights under the sky
As I hum in the star light
And you stay up with me all night

Only if you could talk to me
About stumbling on the rocks in way
Hurting you hard and laughing as I fall
Still you stay strong as I brush the dirt off

Only if you could talk to me
About the world we haven't seen
telling me to unravel the map forseen
And you will take care of me

No comments:

Post a Comment