Friday, 1 August 2014

How will it be ?

Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

Frost shedding off the pines 
Clouds will not be grey ..


Warmth will wash off  
the layers of white

Along with sorrows
buried inside..



Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

Mist which hides me 
will descend down 

And i will forget
what is to mourn.



Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

Streams of ice 
will burst into water fall

The crater will be outnumbered by
fishes : red ,orange and yellow
diving in shades of blue.



Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

Dormant seeds will crack open 
embracing the rays

Swinging will be the winds
Land of grasses and hay.



Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

Birds will arrive 
and will the flies

to disrupt decades of
silence , solitude and sigh .


Aah ! I wonder 

How will it be

when spring comes my way..

No comments:

Post a Comment