I walk on those
paved path
Trying to follow
the carved steps
As I stroll ahead
I smother inside
My steps hesitate
I try to hold on
But I fall
and I lay there
in the eeriness of path
As I cry over
my scars
and buried desires
A warm gush
rubs my skin
I feel the wind
wild and free
I look up to
see those
twinkling lights
taking a new direction
I stand again but
my steps deviate
to an unknown road
Lost in midst of silver night
and reckless wind.
I am walking again
But I dont smother
anymore
I am following again
But its my heart
that I follow now..
paved path
Trying to follow
the carved steps
As I stroll ahead
I smother inside
My steps hesitate
I try to hold on
But I fall
and I lay there
in the eeriness of path
As I cry over
my scars
and buried desires
A warm gush
rubs my skin
I feel the wind
wild and free
I look up to
see those
twinkling lights
taking a new direction
I stand again but
my steps deviate
to an unknown road
Lost in midst of silver night
and reckless wind.
I am walking again
But I dont smother
anymore
I am following again
But its my heart
that I follow now..
nice...
ReplyDeletethank u
ReplyDelete